Comprehensive management of the fund’s properties and their operation are ensured by Real Estate Facility Management a.s. from DRFG, an investment group. The purpose of facility and property management is to ensure the technical administration and efficient operation of properties, lease of premises, to provide administrative and economic support and communication with lessees. These activities have a major impact on the value of properties, and therefore also on the fund’s performance.
Real Estate Facility Management currently looks after several dozens of buildings and 300 lessees in the Czech Republic and Poland. They predominantly include commercial parks or shopping centres and warehousing premises. The buildings are used by creditworthy lessees belonging to large grocery chains, drug stores, pharmacies, hobby markets, pet centres, as well as sellers of household goods, sporting goods, or discounted fashion and footwear.
The data for the fund’s portfolio and reports for investors are processed by the analytical team of DRFG.
CEO Real Estate Facility Management
At DRFG, she is responsible for the entire real estate management division.
Prior to joining DRFG, she was the strategic development director at Globus ČR for two years, where she established the Real Estate Leasing Department. She has also previously worked for Heinrich Nickel, Hypo stavební spořitelna and Kaufland.
Member of the Investment Committee, Director of Risk/Business Support DRFG Real Estate
At DRFG, he participates in financial and real estate activities.
Prior to joining DRFG, he specialised in commercial and investment banking for more than 25 years. He worked for LBBW Bank, Expandia and ING Bank, including 14 years as a member of the Board of Directors with responsibility for Treasury, Corporate Banking and M&A.
Real estate portfolio
- Maintenance and operation of structural parts
- Maintenance and operation of technologies
- Regular inspections and documentation
- Reconstruction and changes of business units
- Fire safety
- Waste management
- Construction of new parts and accompanying services
Operation of properties, administration
- Cleaning and guarding of buildings
- Gardening services
- Monitoring systems and their evaluation
- Technology, LCD monitors, navigation
- Telecommunication services
- Selection of suppliers and providers of all services
Care of lessees and administrative work
- Lease of commercial spaces
- Management of lease agreements
- Billing of services and energy
- Collection of rentals and handling of claims
- Taxes, insurance, subsidies