DRFG a.s., Comp. Reg. No.: 28264720, with its registered office at Vinařská 460/3, Pisárky, 603 00 Brno, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section B, Insert 5448, acts as the data controller of the personal data processed during the operation of this website. You can direct any questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) HOW IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
2.1) WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a small file of data sent from a server to a web browser, which then stores it on a user’s computer. Cookies are a standard feature of most web applications and ensure the functionality and often improve the performance of online services, as well as providing the owners of those online services information about your browsing experience. Cookies are commonly used to distinguish individual users by storing user preferences, etc., and thus simplify the use of websites. The storage of cookies can be modified by the data subject in the settings of the web browser. The data subject may also delete existing cookies or prohibit the storage of third-party cookies. Cookies are processed for a period of 1 year.
2.2) WHAT ARE PIXEL TAGS
“Pixel tags” (also known as buoys or pixels) are small blocks of code installed on (or triggered by) a website, application or advertisement that can detect certain device or browser information such as device type, operating system type, browser type and version, pages visited, time of visit, referring site, IP address and other similar information. Pixels may additionally source information about cookies that provide unique device identification. Pixels are a way for third parties to set and read browser cookies from our domain and collect information about visitors to that domain. Pixels are processed for a period of 1 year.
In connection with the use of this website, you have the following rights, particularly to:
– request information from us on what personal data we process
– request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data
– request access to this data and have it updated or corrected
– request us to delete this personal data – we will delete it if it is not in conflict with applicable legal regulations or our legitimate interests
– request us to limit the processing until your request is resolved, if you deny the accuracy of your personal data, reasons for the data processing, or if you object to the data processing in writing
– in the case of automated processing of personal data based on a concluded contract or given consent, you have the right to portability of the data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
– in case of doubt about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7; www.uoou.cz. You may, at any time, object to the processing of personal data, including profiling, which we process on the grounds of a legitimate interest.
We use operational cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website. These cookies only store your individual settings on your device, which will affect the appearance and operation of our website. We process such data on the basis of our legitimate interest in the proper operation of our website.
We use analytics cookies that are processed for us by Google LLC. Analytics cookies help us to track the basic statistics on the use of our website, in particular how many users have visited the individual pages of the company and at what time. These cookies identify the user by a unique number, for the sole purpose of allowing us to aggregate the access to individual pages by a single user in order to obtain meaningful statistical data. These cookies are processed (anonymised) for statistical purposes and, therefore, no information about your specific behaviour is passed on to us. We process such data on the basis of our legitimate interests in the proper functioning of the website and the analysis of its number of visits.
Cookies and pixel tags are processed by Google LLC, Seznam.cz, a.s., The Rubicon Project Ltd., Yieldlab AG and Facebook Ireland Ltd. Cookies are primarily processed for our marketing activities and allow us to analyse behaviour on our website.
4) COOKIE MANAGEMENT SETTINGS IN BROWSERS
Standard web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) support cookie management. Within the browser settings, you can manually delete, block or completely disable individual cookies, or block or enable them solely for individual websites. For more detailed information, please use your browser’s help function.